1. The Application Fee/Enrolment Fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
2. Any pre-paid tuition fees are held in trust until the commencement of the course.
3. This agreement and the availability of complaints and appeals processes does not remove the right of the student to take action under Québec Consumer Protection laws.
4. Cancellation before course commencement
If a student withdraws/cancels from a course prior to the scheduled commencement date, tuition fees prepaid will be refunded (not including the relevant application fee for your course).
5. Cancellation/withdrawal after course commencement
If a student withdraws from a course after the scheduled commencement date, then the student is obligated to pay the full balance of fees and no refunds are possible. All fees must be paid for the entire course package even if you choose to withdraw, or if you are asked to leave the college for non-compliance of school rules, or if your visa is cancelled.
6. Requests for Refunds
If the school cancels a course, all fees will be refunded (incl. application fee) or transferred to a future course.
7. Applications for refunds must be made on an “Application for Refund Form” & submitted as soon as practicable. If a student is under 18 years of age a guardian must co-sign the Application for Refund form.
8. The school will consider extenuating circumstances and reserves the right to decide if it will pay a refund. Please contact our Director in writing.
9. Refunds are only paid in Canadian Dollars and will take up to 21 days to process from the date we receive the completed Application for Refund.
10. If a student’s fees remain outstanding no certificates or statements will be issued.
11. Course Deferment
Students physically unable to continue their studies due to exceptional circumstances may complete a “Course Deferment Form” and an interview with the principal. A deferment is valid for up to 3 months from the date it is granted. Fees due during deferment must continue to be paid. Special Clauses for International Students Only.
12. If, for reasons beyond the student’s control, a Student Visa is not issued a full refund of all money paid will be made upon the school’s receipt of confirmation from the visa-issuing authority.
13. If your visa is cancelled because of poor attendance, poor academic progress or for some other reason, all tuition fees become due and payable immediately. No refund will be made. The School is obliged to inform the Department of Immigration of any student who cancels their enrolment or commencement date.
14. The school will not refund any commissions already paid to your Agent (if applicable).
15. Compulsory Overseas Student Health Cover will be refunded if applicable. If your course has commenced or if we have already paid the health cover provider on your behalf, you will need to apply directly to them for a refund of A.S.B.A fees.
Last modified: February 22, 2014.